General Terms and Conditions of the Watch Resort Online Shop
A. GENERAL PART
- Introductory provisions
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases in the internet shopping gallery Watchresort.com. The Terms and Conditions define and specify the rights and obligations of the Internet shopping gallery operator, seller and buyer (customer).
- The Internet shopping gallery is operated on a website located at the Internet address watchresort.com
- The operator of the Internet shopping gallery is Yeet, IČO: 06145183, with its registered office at Na Konvářce 2039/19, Smíchov, 150 00 Praha, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under file no. No. C 276991
- Different subjects sell goods through the internet shopping gallery Watchresort.com.
- The operator of an internet shopping gallery is not a seller of goods traded through the Watchresort.com internet shopping gallery, but mediates for the seller the conclusion of purchase contracts with customers by operating the internet shopping gallery as a shopping gallery, allowing sellers to present their goods and buyers and facilitates the exchange of information between the seller and the buyer up to the eventual conclusion of the purchase agreement, and further provides for the seller some other matters in connection with their performance.
- The operator of the internet shopping gallery is entitled by individual sellers to declare these terms and conditions so that they are part of the purchase contracts concluded through the internet shopping gallery Watchresort.com.
- These terms and conditions apply to purchases made by consumers.
- Through the catalog of goods, located on the Internet address watchresort.com, the operator of the Internet shopping gallery allows customers to make proposals (orders) for the purchase of these goods.
- The goods are presented in the internet shopping gallery Watchresort.com and their name, description, purchase price, or other additional information.
- In matters concerning the admissibility of choice of law, the purchase contracts concluded through the Internet shopping gallery watchresort.com are governed by the law of the Czech Republic.
- Communication between the buyer and seller continues until the possible conclusion of the contract through the Internet shopping gallery. Any communication between the buyer and the operator is via electronic mail. The operator’s contact address is [email protected]
Order and conclusion of the purchase contract
- The customer selects the goods to be ordered by placing them in the shopping cart on the website.
- By filling in and sending the order form from the web interface in the internet shopping gallery, the customer makes a binding order for selected goods. By sending an order, the buyer confirms that he has read and agrees with these terms and conditions. The condition of the validity of the electronic order is the completion of all the required data and particulars. Before sending the order form, the customer is obliged to check all filled-in data and all the choices made by him, where a variant design or variant behavior is offered. Until the order form is sent, the customer can correct errors and change the content of the order. The buyer is allowed to read these general terms and conditions before placing the order.
- The order is a draft purchase contract addressed alternatively to entities that sell goods through the Internet shopping gallery WatchResort.com.
- The operator of the internet shopping gallery will hand over the order to entities that sell selected goods via the WatchResort.com internet shopping gallery, either directly or using the chain of internet shopping galleries through another internet shopping gallery designated by the seller.
- The operator of the Internet shopping gallery immediately confirms the receipt of the order to the buyer by e-mail to the address specified by the buyer in the order.
- Together with the confirmation of receiving the order, the customer is sent a recap of his order. Confirmation of receipt of the order means confirmation of its receipt by the Internet shopping gallery operator for further processing.
- The purchase contract between the buyer and the seller is made by accepting (accepting) the customer’s order by the seller, for which the customer receives confirmation via the online shopping gallery WatchResort.com, or using the chaining of online shopping galleries also through another online shopping gallery designated by the seller.
- The contract is concluded with the seller who accepted the buyer’s order. By concluding the purchase contract, the order loses its effects vis-à-vis other sellers.
- The contract consists of an order. The wording of all mentioned parts of the contract is made available to the customer either by sending it to the customer or by allowing the customer to download or print it (general terms and conditions located on the website WatchResort.com). The contract is concluded in Czech or some other languages; some of its parts may be in English.
- The contract is archived by the Internet shopping gallery operator in electronic form and is not accessible to third parties with the exception of the seller.
- If the operator of the Internet shopping gallery informs the buyer of the order rejection by e-mail to the address given by the buyer in the order, the order becomes void without the conclusion of the purchase contract. The operator of the Internet shopping gallery is entitled to reject the order, especially due to the exhaustion of the stock of goods and its long-term unavailability. The operator of the internet shopping gallery is also entitled to reject the order on the grounds that the customer repeatedly refused to accept the delivered goods purchased via the Internet repeatedly, ie at least in two cases, during the one-year period immediately preceding his current order internet shopping gallery WatchResort.com.
- The customer can become a so-called registered customer for ordering goods. The rules of registration are specified in detail at the website WatchResort.com. These rules are part of these terms and conditions.
Content of the purchase contract
- The subject of performance under the concluded purchase contract is the delivery of the goods specified in the Buyer’s order received (accepted) by the Seller through the Internet shopping gallery, in quantities and for the price, which are determined in the same way.
- The effectiveness of the contract is subject to fulfillment of the suspensive condition. A deferral condition is the payment of the purchase price by the buyer.
- The place of delivery of the goods is the address given by the buyer in the order form.
- Goods are shipped from abroad to the place of delivery.
- The buyer chooses the method of delivery of the goods when filling in the order form.
- The delivery terms, including data on any postage and any rules imposed in case of unsuccessful delivery of the consignment with the goods, are specified in detail at the website watchResort.com in the special section HERE. These delivery terms are part of these terms and conditions.
- Customs clearance may take place during the delivery of the goods. Any customs duty is not included in the purchase price. If necessary, an explanation of the correct customs clearance procedure can be made by the buyer to contact the Internet shopping gallery operator with his questions.
- The buyer chooses the method of payment of the purchase price when filling in the order form.
- The payment terms and conditions are specified in detail at the website WatchResort.com in the special section HERE. These payment terms are part of these terms and conditions.
- If the buyer pays shipping (postage) in addition to the purchase price, all payments are made at the same time.
- If the sale of goods is a taxable transaction and is subject to value added tax, the purchase price of the goods shall include the amount of that tax.
- Ownership of the goods passes to the buyer, subject to payment of the purchase price, by his takeover.
- The Buyer is obliged to check the status of the consignment when receiving the goods consignment. In the event that the delivered shipment is damaged, the buyer shall write a record thereof.
- The rules for the processing of personal data and the rules for their protection are specified in detail at the website watchresort.com in the section titled Privacy. These rules are part of these terms and conditions.
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract concluded through the internet shopping gallery Watchresort.com. The details are set out in the Guidance on the withdrawal from the Contract in the Special Part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Customer’s rights from defective performance and the rules for their application are regulated at the website WatchResort.com in the section entitled Complaints Procedure. The Complaints Procedure is part of these Terms and Conditions.
- In connection with the sale, the Seller shall issue a tax document, which the Buyer shall receive at the latest upon receipt of the goods. The price of the goods on the document can be converted into a foreign currency (especially USD).
- When selling goods through the Watchresort.com. Internet shopping gallery using the chaining of Internet shopping galleries, the Seller is not entitled to invoke in any case against the Buyer the rules of trade established for the subsequent Internet shopping gallery determined by the Seller.
B. SPECIAL PART
Protection of intellectual property
- Entities selling goods via the WatchResort.com Internet shopping gallery are obliged to respect intellectual property rights, as evidenced by third parties.
- Anyone who believes that a third-party intellectual property right is infringed on certain goods sold through the Watchresort.com internet shopping gallery is invited to do so by e-mail to [email protected] In so doing, it is necessary to identify the goods in question precisely and to indicate the circumstances which would enable the case to be assessed, by indicating or otherwise defining the right to be infringed.
- The operator of the internet shopping gallery shall forward such a notice to the seller of the goods in question with a request for redress.
- In the case of a manifestly justified communication, the operator of the internet shopping gallery is entitled to prevent further offering and sale of the goods in question via the internet shopping gallery Watchresort.com
Advice on withdrawal
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods, ie from the date when the goods are taken over by the buyer or a third party designated by him – other than the carrier. In the case of a contract whose subject matter is several types of goods or the supply of several parts, the period shall run from the date of receipt of the last delivery of goods. The Buyer may not withdraw from the contract for the supply of goods that have been modified according to the Buyer’s wish or for himself.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the buyer must inform the seller of its withdrawal in the form of unilateral legal action (for example, by a letter sent through a postal operator or by e-mail). The buyer may use the standard withdrawal form, but this is not his responsibility.
- In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send the withdrawal before the end of the relevant period.
- The Buyer is obliged to send the goods back to the Seller without undue delay, at the latest within 14 days from the date of withdrawal. The time limit shall be deemed to have been maintained if the goods are returned back before the expiry of 14 days. The buyer bears the direct costs of returning the goods. In order to facilitate the process of rescinding the contract, it is recommended to send the notice of withdrawal together with the goods in one consignment (it is sufficient in the copy if the original has already been sent according to point 2 of this notice).
- If the Buyer withdraws from the Contract, the Seller shall return to the Buyer, without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of notice of withdrawal, all payments received from the Buyer, including delivery costs (except for additional costs incurred by the Buyer chosen delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered, if paid by the buyer. For refunds, the. Seller will use the same method used by the Buyer to execute the Initial Transaction, unless the Buyer explicitly specifies otherwise. In no case will the buyer incur additional costs. However, the seller is not obliged to return the funds received to the buyer before the buyer proves to him that the goods were sent to the seller.
- The Buyer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods in any manner other than that necessary to become familiar with the nature and characteristics of the goods, including their functionality.
Information on handling electrical waste
- The operator appeals to customers to use separate collection of waste electrical and electronic equipment.
- Old electrical appliances do not belong in municipal waste. Complete (not dismantled) equipment must be delivered to the take-back point.
- An old electrical appliance may contain a number of hazardous substances as well as rare materials that can be reused.
- These terms and conditions are effective from 1.1.2019
- The operator of the Internet shopping gallery is entitled to unilaterally change these terms and conditions. The new wording of the Terms and Conditions is not retroactive.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply until they are canceled or until the terms and conditions which replace them are effective.